JOOMLA! 3.x CMS Website Design and Development Training
The University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM), Centre for Virtual Learning (CVL) is happy to announce a Professional Development Training on database driven website design, development and maintenance using Open source Content Management System (CMS) called Joomla! Version 3.0x from 21 Augost 2017 to 1 Sept 2017.
Joomla is an award-winning CMS, which enables people to build Websites and it has powerful online applications.
The training will cover everything you need to make you switch to the use of CMS’ in managing the websites in your organization. The training will be packed with practical examples and exercises so that on completion of training of will be able to:
- Use CMS to create professional, content-managed websites
- Use best-practice methods to introduce CMS to your organization
- Access the extensive resources available throughout the Joomla community
- Migrate from Joomla 1.5x, 2.5x to 3.xx
To view Course Contents Outline for Joomla Training Click here:
- Individuals who would like to have their very own website.
- SMEs and small businesses owners who wish to cut down the costs of web development projects and manage their own website.
- Individuals who wish to be self-employed in Website design and development
- Web masters, website administrator, computer systems analysts, public relationship officers, communication officers and entrepreneurs.
Training fee and Mode of payment
- Participants will be required to pay 480,000/= Tanzania Shs. covering tuition and training materials only.
- The fees paid by cash should be deposited to NBC-UDSM, Centre for Virtual Learning, bank account No.040103002088 and by cheque should be made payable to the Director, Centre for Virtual Learning (CVL), University of Dar es Salaam.
Venue & Dates
- UDSM Kijitonyama Campus (Former TTCL Staff College) , Dar es Salaam. The training will take place from 21 Augost 2017 to 1 Sept 2017.