- Date: - -
- Venue: USDM, Kijitonyama Campus
- Cost: TZS 950,000
- Contact: 0715677873 | email@example.com
In this training, you'll learn how to develop Mobile Application using iOS App programing official language Swift in XCode development environmental. First, you'll be introduced to Swift fundamentals such as; Variables, Collections, Control Flow, Functions, Classes and Structs. After finish, the first part the Instructor will go beyond basics and demonstrate the steps to build a delegate in iOS, data source, and wrap up with a factory method for classes that use a data source. Also, you'll learn how to design good User interface including Navigations, Tables, and Forms; furthermore, you will introduce to Core Data that will help you to persistent store your app user data. Finally, you learn how publish your application to Apple Store. Below is course content in brief;
- Introduction to XCode
- Swift Essentials
- Swift Deletegations and Data Source
- Application Architecture
- Design a User Interface
- Working with Views
- Core Data Fundamentals
- Distributing Your App
What you should do before attending this course
- Come with your own Laptop computer
- Familiarize yourself with iOS and XCode
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Anyone who wants to learn iOS App programming and develop a mobile application.
- Anyone who wants to build a powerful dynamic database-driven mobile application.
How to make Payment
The fees Paid by cash should be deposited to NBC Bank, Account Name: Centre for Virtual Learning, Account Number: 040103002088 and by Cheque should be made payable to the Director, Centre for Virtual Learning (CVL), University of Dar es Salaam. Come with deposit(s) slip.