- Date: - -
- Venue: Mbeya, CVL Centre (Uzunguni)
- Cost: TZS 1,700,000
- Contact: 0716747679 | email@example.com
Digital Marketing is one of the fastest-growing fields in marketing today which can help you improve your business activities like lead generation and brand awareness. It has several unique features and tools that can facilitate your marketing needs better. Some of the tools are Search engine optimization (SEO), E-mail marketing, Social media marketing, Pay-per-Click (PPC), Keyword marketing and Display advertising. However, the concept is unclear to many marketers and thus, fail to make use of its advantages.
To address the gap, the Centre for Virtual Learning (CVL) of the College of Information and Communication Technologies (CoICT) will conduct training in Digital Marketing. The training is designed to teach and equip you with skills that will enable you to carry out digital marketing activities for your organisation.
- Trainees will able to develop a digital marketing strategy for their organisation
- Trainees will be able to integrate various digital marketing tactics into their marketing campaign
- Trainees will be able to use keywords in creating marketing content to promote businesses
Who should attend?
- Marketing officers
- Public Relations officers
- Information officers
- Communication specialists
- Welcome and familiarisation
UNDERSTANDING DIGITAL MARKETING
- The growth of digital marketing
- Advantages of Digital marketing
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIES
- Understanding a strategy
- Understanding a tactic
THE EFFECT OF DIGITAL MEDIA AND TECHNOLOGY ON MARKETING MIX
- What is the marketing mix?
SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (SEM)
- Pay per click (PPC)
- Role of SEO in Digital marketing
- Local search: Keyword equation
- Global search: Keyword equation
- Measuring SEO effectiveness
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
- Developing a content strategy
- User-generated Content
- Why is email marketing effective?
- Email marketing considerations
- Email for direct marketing
- Email as a medium for marketing messages
- Email newsletters
- Email campaigns
- What Makes an Effective Email Marketing Campaign?
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Banner advertising
- Pre-roll videos
Integrated digital marketing
- Email & Social Media Integration
- Email & Blog Integration
- Email & Mobile Integration
- Email & Analytics Integration
- Using Google Analytics
- What to Do Before You Start
- Setting Up Web Analytics
- Setting Goals: Conversion Rate
- Making Sure, You Get Good Data
- URL Builder
- Filter Yourself
- Interpreting Web Analytics
- How to make changes based on analytics
How to make Payment
The fees Paid by cash should be deposited to NBC Bank, Account Name: Centre for Virtual Learning, Account Number: 040103002088 and by Cheque should be made payable to the Director, Centre for Virtual Learning (CVL), University of Dar es Salaam. Come with deposit(s) slip.