- Date: - -
- Venue: Kijitonyama Campus
- Cost: TZS 350,000
Network security consists of the policies and practices adopted to prevent and monitor unauthorized access, misuse, modification, or denial of a computer network and network-accessible resources. In this up-to-speed training course covers Security management for Networks, Network Protocols Security, network threats, firewalls, Secure networking devices, Types of Attacks and more.
- Introduction to Networking
- Knowing What Is on Your Network
- Network Protocols Security
- Types of Attacks
- Sources Of Network Threats
- Detecting Intruders
- Protection: Antivirus and Firewalls
- Secure Network Devices and Network Isolation
- Known Vulnerabilities
- Monitoring Your Network activity
What you should do before attending this course
- You need a basic knowledge of computer networks in order to understand this course
- Familiarize yourself with OSI Model and Network Protocols
- Come with your own Laptop computer
Who Should Attend This Course?
- The course is suitable for Network Administrator, Network Manager, System Administrator.
- Anyone who wants to learn Network Security.
How to make Payment
There is two options how you can make your payment:
- Using Mobile Money ( M-Pesa or Tigo Pesa) send direct to 0754677873 or 0715677873 , the numbers are registered with a name Oscar Mashauri.
- Make Deposit at Bank: The fees Paid by cash should be deposited to NBC Bank, Account Name: Centre for Virtual Learning, Account Number: 040103002088 and by Cheque should be made payable to the Director, Centre for Virtual Learning (CVL), University of Dar es Salaam. Come with deposit(s) slip.