- Date: - -
- Venue: Kijitonyama Campus
- Cost: TZS 850,000
Managing time, tasks, people and resources effectively can make the difference between success and failure when completing a complex project. Keep your projects on track, on time and within your budget by learning how to track all project management details in Microsoft Project. Knowledge of Microsoft Project is a great tool for anyone whose job involves managing many people and resources. The only requirement is access to the Microsoft Project 2013 program.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to use all the tools available in Microsoft Project 2013 to organize, access, and deliver your projects on time.
- Working with Project
- Setting Up Project Files
- Creating Tasks
- Linking and Timing Tasks
- Recalculating duration, work, and units for assignment changes
- Adding, removing, and replacing resources
- Defining part-time resources
- Setting cost rates
- Accounting for overtime costs
- Working with Views
- Fine-Tuning the Project Schedule
- Tracking and Managing a Project
- Managing Resource Constrained Projects
- Managing Budget Constrained Projects
- Managing Time Constrained Projects
- Viewing and Reporting Project Information
- Sharing Projects and Export Data to Other Programs
How to make Payment
The fees Paid by cash should be deposited to NBC Bank, Account Name: Centre for Virtual Learning, Account Number: 040103002088 and by Cheque should be made payable to the Director, Centre for Virtual Learning (CVL), University of Dar es Salaam. Come with deposit(s) slip.