Business Analysis for Management
Business analysis is a combination of gaining insight, knowledge and ideas from data using specific techniques, and performing tasks to identify the needs of a business—then, recommending changes and providing solutions that produce value for the stakeholders.
An understanding of how data-driven models will make you improve your ability to make decisions in your organization and uncertain world, and the ability to use modelling to predict future trends.
In this course you'll also learn how to visualised data and reporting skills to clearly communicate your findings and business needs.
- What is Business Analysis?
- Requirements Elicitation and Analysis
- Data-Driven Decision-Making under uncertainty
- Predictive and descriptive statistics
- Data Visualization
- Tools and Techniques
- Business Process Modelling
- Time series forecasting
- Delivering insights through storytelling